Sometime I'm going to find someone that's going nowhere and we'll go there together.







Tuesday 28 September 2010

I'm on the verge, I'm on the verge, unraveling with every word.With every word you say, make me believe that I won't feel your tires on the street. As I was finding the words you were getting away. I come undone, oh yes, I do, just thinking of all the thoughts wasted on you. and every word you say, say something sweet, cause all I taste is blood between my teeth. As I finding the words, you were getting away. Well i'm ready, i'm ready to drop. Oh, I'm ready, I'm ready so don't stop. I'm ready so don't stop. Keep pushing I'm ready to fall, oh, I'm ready I'm ready so don't call, I'm ready so don't call. I am aware I've been misled, I disconnect my heart, and my head. Don't wanna recognize when things go bad. The things that you'll accept. Except that I am finding the words... to say.

-Jack's Mannequin. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment