Sometime I'm going to find someone that's going nowhere and we'll go there together.







Saturday 25 September 2010

i don't get love, i hate the fact it can make you break down completely, but i know that once you've found someone that can make you feel so damned confused, angry, pissed off and feeling on top of the world just because of the fact they have anything to do with you, at the same time; you can't be stupid enough to let them go.

this is not going to help me get over you at all, writing this. cause i'm so sick of feeling like i need you just to get up in the morning. but you made me like this, i was so optimistic about love before i met you, just taking it as it comes, hoping somewhere along the way superman would come save me. now you've shattered my heart, but still made it so that no other guy could possibly beat you. you told me i was your princess, and you were going to fix my heart, you wrote song lyrics for me, said i was everything you  wanted and you needed me every step of the way, then you changed & said you had too much family shit going on. you never ended it, just drifted  a w a y. this was only supposed to be a sentance long, but i've never let anybody know how i'm feeling. and i'm glad i don't know anyone on here, because they'd think i was such an idiot. but when i told you that a girl you used to be with last year still liked you, just before you kissed me, you laughed. you said 'still? ha.' you don't understand the effect you have on people.  i just don't want that to be me. please don't let that be me.








No comments:

Post a Comment