Sometime I'm going to find someone that's going nowhere and we'll go there together.







Wednesday 6 October 2010

dude!  enough of all the love, heartbreak + deep crap. i'm a teenager and i use words such as 'like' and 'babe' in almost every sentance. i'm fed up of feeling so depressed and cliche all the time. i guess i'm gonna change direction & turn into a completely different cliche. today, i joined the school show :') i went with my friends and sung my heart out. then on the way home i met this maaaajor sexy boy from this private school, who walks that way on wednesdays. yeah he's like four years older;L but he's a funny one + proper cheered me up. no, i'm not over him, and i guess thats just life. because even though i thought he was so, so different then anyone else i know, i suppose thats gonna change as i fall out of love with him. aaargghhh just talking about him makes my head hurt. well i'm off to go watch the inbetweeners & doodle on my pse book. life's good. taraa:')

No comments:

Post a Comment